High quality gravity enrichment of small samples of fine materials (sand placers or finely crushed ore) containing free gold, platinum, and silver, during the exploration of deposits of precious metals.
- In the laboratory practice of geological exploration work in the mineralogical and technological research of mineral raw materials containing precious metals;
- When testing technologies for the extraction of gold and platinum from non-traditional raw materials (electronic scrap, waste and metallurgical slag production);
- For sluice gold concentrates in black sand-enrichment factories, finishing laboratories, and artisanal teams;
- To assess the quality of work on gold mining plants and artisanal teams through comprehensive mineralogical and technological research o products of mineral processing.
- The possibility of processing of concentrates containing up to 80% heavy minerals (magnetite, hromsh pinilida, pyrite, etc.);
- Obtaining a high grade concentrate of density in the extraction of gold and platinum: grade - 10 microns - up to 68%.
Maximum size of initial material: 2 mm.
Productivity, the dry material: up to 200 kg per hour.
Productivity, the dry material, optimal: 75-100 kg per hour.
The optimal ratio of pulp, dry to liquid (pulp dilution), for placers: from 1:4 to 1:6.
The optimal ratio of pulp, dry to liquid (pulp dilution), for ores: from 1:8 to 1:12.
The degree of reduction: up to 1000 times.
The amount of concentrate: 40 - 80 ml.
Characteristics of voltage: 220 V. To use on 110 V (US common voltage) transformer is required (available with purchase.)
Power consumption: 0,27 kW.
Dimensions, LxWxH: 18”x11,3”x15,7”.
Weight: 29 kg (64 Lbs.)
USER MANUAL (In English, print as PDF, 12 pages)
Email Larry Wilmarth firstname.lastname@example.org for newest price and freight to your destination.
How to do testing on Pugachev concentrator PCC-2.
All models of Pugachev concentrators are providing enrichment of ore, or alluvial minerals containing precious metals (gold, platinum and silver) and other valuable heavy minerals (rare elements, non-ferrous metals, polymetals).
Based on the content of heavy fractions in the original raw material (which determines by the mineralogist at the initial examination of the real composition of the raw materials) in the dresser laboratory conditions at the small-vibration centrifugal concentrator PCC-2 with performance of 50-200 kg/hour, the enriching-operator holds technological test of geological samples weighing between 2 and 10 kg to determine the most optimal enriching regime in order to maximize extraction of valuable component. (They set the optimal performance of the process and pulp density, ie ratio of solid to liquid.)
If mineralogist determined that there are no small fractions of useful components in the particular batch of raw material (size of negative, ie less than 250 microns) and thin (size of negative, less than 100 microns), but there are only medium-sized grains (size negative, ie less than 500 microns) and large (size of plus, ie more than 500 microns until 1-2 mm) of fractions of useful components, then the enrichment should be undertake close to the maximum capacity of this unit.
In this case the ratio of solid to liquid must be set from 1:3 to 1:5, if there is a slight (1%-2%) content of heavy fractions in the original raw materials, or from 1:6 to 1:8 – if there is a large (from 3% to 7%) content of heavy fractions.
If the original raw content of small and fine fractions of heavy useful components (noble metals) is substantial (more than 20%), then performance of the enrichment process (ie, feeding of raw materials) must be decreased by 30-50% of the maximum.
If the rough gravity concentrate used as the raw materials, where the amount of heavy fraction is more than 10%, then the enrichment must be done with the performance of 30 to 50% less of the maximum, and the ratio of solid to liquid must be set from 1:8 to 1:12 (the more heavy fractions in the raw material, so higher value of solid to liquid.)
The technological data obtained on a small concentrator PCC-2 transferred to other industrial centrifugal-vibratory concentrators including PCC-3.